Part Time Academy Coach
The Pars Foundation are looking for coaches
We are recruiting lead coaches to work part time with talented young players within our academy set up.
The role requires flexibility to work during after school hours and during the weekend, as and when required, within our academy set up and community programmes.
- Plan deliver and evaluate sessions to a high standard.
- To conduct yourself as a role model whilst representing The Pars Foundation.
- To have knowledge of relevant policies and examples of best practice.
- To attend in service days as instructed by the community manager.
- Helping grow football within the community.
- To help identify and recognise talent within Fife and report back to community manager.
- Minimum SFA 1.3 children qualification, working towards children`s license.
- Experience delivering academy/community sessions.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to self motive and manager own work load.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach to working un sociable hours.
- Access to own transport.
- Obtained SFA children`s award.
- Valid sports first aid or equivalent qualifications.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com or alternatively call 01383 745901.